WTF J.A!?

Monday, March 16, 2009


Ok, so it seems that I have some major damage control to do! According to Life and Style magazine Jennifer Aniston is only seeing a Fertility Doctor in hopes of having a baby. My fellow Lesbian Kin Folk out there who were just as exited as I was to know that this does not confirm that she is indeed Pregnant in any way shape or form! You all still have time to snatch her and have her babies... GO CRAZY LADIES!!

So my spoof was my own fault, I was listening to the media once again and I was wrong, I did not take any steps to confirm that she was indeed pregnant and that is my wrong doing. I deeply apologize for anyone who was aroused by that awful idea of Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer (Mr. Mangled Sock Puppet) being pregnant! What I can say is hopefully true, Mayer broke it off with Aniston shortly after Oscar Night and that I heard on Entertainment Tonight. So if Mary Hart is feeding my brain with impacting media gossip, I can't really help it!!

But seriously, WTF Jenn Ann! Make up your mind! Come out of the closet, it's rather beautiful on the other side... Take your girl away from David Arquette (Courteney Cox) and be happy together, have babies together, take walks together, get a dog or even a big fat lesbian kitty! Be happy for once, find yourself the women of your dreams who will treat your right and love you forever! I only say this because my girlfriend so desperately wants to have your babies and I'm ok with that!! My girlfriend also thinks its pretty sweet that Jenn Ann is sporting her college up top!


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)