Melissa Rycroft (DWTS)...

Monday, March 23, 2009


We all remember Melissa Rycroft who was surprisingly dumped by her own reality star fiance Jason Mesnick (go figure) just a few days before she signed onto dance away her anger on another ABC reality show, Dancing With The Stars as a replacement for Nancy O'dell. She looks stunning!

THANK GOD, she's fine, fine, fine... whew (Better than that Holly Bunny!)! If you can't find love with a reality show fiance, and you had to go on a reality show in order to become engaged, then in my book your an automatic lesbian... (No if, ands, or buts about it!) or should I say in my mind and/or dreams!

Tony, is that a thumbs up? Your looking a little too happy to me, but she is super satisfying so go on and smile and dance around her all you want! Don't forget your wife might be watching! Haha... who cares right?!

She's always so happy, maybe that's why Ellen invited her on her show? Or not! Maybe because she's a smashing babe and Ellen had to see the full figured Dallas Cowgirl in the flesh... YEAH! If I were Ellen, and this probably is already true, I would have every eligible lady gay, or straight (because every woman wants another woman they just choose to act upon it or not) on my show and just enjoy a mental cup of saucy, sexy, lust-worthy tea while gazing into their eyes! Hmmm... peace at last!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: