Oh Jennifer...!

Saturday, March 14, 2009


I knew that was a baby bump that whole Oscar Night! Oh, how you have let me down...

John Mayer...? Come on girl, you have better "smarts" than to make him the father of your baby! You are 40, yes I understand you are getting older but you are beautiful and powerful and... Mr. Crooked eyes, he looks like a mangled sock puppet! Jenn Ann what the hell girlfriend?!

How do you know that he is not going to snatch your baby and run? You are worth everything, and that is the only reason he is with you! More fame and fortune because his "body" is no "wonderland", and he doesn't have enough fame for his egotistic style! You are way better off by yourself, you are the most modest person out there and you should definitely become a lesbian and have as many babies as you wish! Leave the sperm to the donors and leave the men to the pigs...!

My girlfriend of almost 3 beautiful years would like to make a statement:

"I have respect for her that she cares enough about her career and people liking her, but I don't have respect for her that she doesn't realize she is a lesbian!"


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: