TONGUE-A-SODE

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Is that your serious face? Can you even concentrate, because I know I can't! Your tongue even turns me on... what can I say, I swear your just like a pill, instead of making me better your making me want you more by hiding behind a curtain with your lesbianism flaunting itself about! You turn heads... you sly fox!


Is that the tongue you kissed a girl with? "wink"! I think this picture speaks for itself...!
But, I'll say it myself! Katy Perry Ur So GAY!


Rock out with your TONGUE OUT (if that's not lesbian then I don't know what its!!)!
Miley, its not tween-like to stick your tongue out!
It will be any moment now that Miley will have her first girl on girl tongue action! I can see the headlines already, "Sweet Miley Cyrus trades spit with a female", Blah... Blah... Blah!


Looks like Madonna is all GA-GA over her Twizzlers! Hey Madon, those twizzlers look like they need some tongue on tongue action!


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

A~ said...

ahhh Pink rocks!! I'm still a 'funhouse' addict.