Musician Funk...!

Thursday, March 5, 2009


Use your own imagination... I can't believe you wanted me to tell you what I thought about this seductive, funky, fresh bodied ROCK STAR!! Mmmm Mmmm... Please come out of the closet Pink, we are all starving out here!


Gwen, you look like a Mega Roll of Bubble Tape!


Oh Rihanna, ya, I'm mad at you and don't really feel like talking about you at the moment!
But, you still look sexy... and the Funky looks good on you!


I think about you all the time your so delicious...
Hey, Hey, Avril... would you be my girlfriend?


Amy Winehouse actually is impressing me here, hmm...!


Miss Lady, your Go-Go Boots are Ga-Ga-Licious!


Fergie Ferg gonna love you long time...!


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Estela Rengel said...

I think that the second pic it's not Gwen (I think you are talking about Gwen Stefani). It's Jefree Star, a guy who sings or whatever he is supossed to do.

http://www.google.es/search?rlz=1C1CHNG_esES326ES327&aq=0&oq=jefree+s&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=jeffree+stars