SHE'S BRINGING SEXY BACK!

Sunday, March 22, 2009





She's sexy, flirtatious, career driven, a woman of power and lust; her long legs and extravagant physique make it hard not to thirst and long for her witty and talented body! Julia Roberts is back in action and I am one happy girl! She was my first real crush (along with my first grade teacher, my second grade teacher, my friend's mother, my mother's girlfriend down the street, and all those hockey moms at my brother's games!!!)... never-going-to- happen type of actress romance when I was a tween! I thought she was sexy before leaving and having those children of hers, but now she is SMOKING DELICIOUS! Her new film Duplicity, written and directed by Tony Gilroy is a type of spy game film to try and make themselves (Roberts, & Clive Owen) rich by ripping off multinational corporations. But for me the plot is to just watch her get down with her bad self and see her flourish with the film industry once again! She is brilliant and has never been paired up with any unfortunate men, except for "I Love Trouble", but Nick Nolte wasn't even that horrible... just different!! It would be better if she could pair up with me or some other lovely lady and maybe make herself a real chic flick!! "wink"! Julia, if you would like a list of ladies to make a smoking movie with let me know. I'm like Santa when it comes to lists of adored and mouthwatering ladies!! One word of advice for Clive and Julia, "Don't go all LeAnn Rimes with your scandalous selves, at least do it the right way!"


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: