THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT ROBIN

Monday, May 18, 2009

A crush, maybe? OK, a crush it is! I have a crush on Robin Roberts, please tell me otherwise if you don't because this woman disorderly melts my heart! Robin is simply divine; a natural beauty and talent who has survived a woman's worst nightmare: breast cancer. She is amusing, outgoing, energetic and has a great sense of style!




























As co-anchor on Americas number one morning news show on ABC "Good Morning America", Robin Roberts has covered news and entertainment from the "Red Carpet" to the Mississippi Golf Coast after Hurricane Katrina hit her hometown and left it dwindling in sheet metal and mush. Her quick wit, inspirational words, and self honor travel a road of encouragement and comfort for individuals who have also traveled the busy intersections of breast cancer.

I just love Robin and all she has to offer. She's simple, enlightening, and a joy to listen to unlike some of these newscasters who are plain old pull-your-hair-out BORING! Her beauty and love for life has taken her accomplishments further than imagined. But it's her soul that gets my panties in a bunch(OK NO PEOPLE... I have some self-respect!! Tee-hee)! She just amazes me, and she can shoot everlasting three-pointers!! That's my girl!



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: