I love a woman who speaks her mind. But a woman who speaks her mind with class and truth is a whole different story; Megan Fox's perhaps!


So Fox speaks her mind, what so wrong about that? She reveals intimate details about her sex life(love that), thinks Superman is lame and a bit of a d-bag(agreed), and believes that if she were a man Hollywood would go haywire with her vocal sarcasm! It's hard to retain a label in Hollywood as a sex symbol and be taken seriously.


So she has a sense of freaking humor America(and beyond)! A foul sense of humor at that which makes her 10X sexier than before. Nothing is off-limits, the way it should be! She has herself a body, a mind, ink, and great timing! Fox stated to Esquire that since she is a young female in Hollywood people presume her in a Taylor Swift, Disney Channel innocent sex before marriage way. She believes that it is utter bullshit and would like to completely excuse herself from that class of folks with this statement...


"I think people are born bisexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual," she told the mag. "But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."

That would make Fox bi-lesbian, lesbian, straig... oh shit, I'm not very good at math! She would never sleep with a woman who has slept with a man because men are dirty...! I think you should take that however you wish! I know I am, and oh what a field day I am having!

Oh, and Megan, you are my fav Super Hero!!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: