"GUESS WHAT? I'M A LESBIAN... A MORMON LEZBO, AND MY MOM LOVES ME (I swear it's only b/c I look just like her) AND SUPPORTS MY LESBIANISM (Only because my mother is sooo GAY)!! SO THAT'S COOL, IF ONLY I COULD TELL YOU IF I WERE SINGLE OR NOT COULD YOU RUN AND HOOK-UP WITH ME THIS WEEKEND! I MEAN JUST LOOK AT MY MOTHER... US OSMOND'S ARE HOT (except my Uncle Donny, he kind of needs a new century hair cut)! SO... I'LL BE LOOKING ALL GLAMMED UP THIS WEEKEND AT ONE OF THE TOP LESBIAN BARS WITH MY TOTALLY GAY POSSI GETTING MY OUT IN THE OPEN LGBT ON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? OH, AND BY THE WAY... THAT'S ME ON THE LEFT AND MY SISTER IS ON THE RIGHT (she tried to steal my thunder WTF)!"


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just so everyone knows neither of the girls in that picture are marie osmonds daughter haha and jessica most definitely did not right that stuff bellow the picture

KELLY RYAN O'BRIEN said...

LOL! This is not Osmond, it is me, Kelly Ryan O'Brien..google...LOL!