SUNDAY NIGHT AT THE SHOW!

Sunday, February 22, 2009


I just have to say that this is the most deceiving season promo picture I have ever seen!! Seriously, we understand that Jenny has some weird psycho robot "love" for Shane who in return just needs a quick fix (Jenny do you even remember who Shane is?)! And... my girl Kit does not need a man in Drag getting at her junk, she is way to Patti LaBelle for that. Helena seems to be the only one who realizes that this is "The L Word " for crying out LOUD! Congratulations Helena, you got laid (And may I say Dylan is a pretty fine catch!)! Tasha and Alice... I have not an incline as to where in this gay, straight, homo, non homo, equal rights, equality for all my ass of a world to start with the two of you stupefied lesbos! A third wheel is one thing, that ugly bitch is another thing... you both are way to cute and to classy for her to come in the middle and start humping! Good Luck! My biggest pickle to crunch on is why in gracious Buddha's names did Bette and Tina work things out? Getting back together and adopting another child is suppose to be romantic and calming but not so calming to where they have to constantly just sit next to each other share a pencil and eat their Power Ranger lunch box lunches like they are in second grade! WHAT IS GOING ON? A peck on the cheek, a leg rub, butterfly kisses, zip her skirt for her... I DON'T KNOW but GOSH DO SOMETHING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD BECAUSE WE ARE ALL CRYING OUT HERE!!! Have the dirty, steamy, hair pulling, bra ripping, ronchy ass sex. Or the romantic longing for eachother soft gentle touches that make you scream, PLEASE! I think we all beg SEX of the two of you! We don't care where, we don't care how, we would just like to see you get it on sometime in the very near future! That's my beef, hope you enjoyed it! I'm sure after tonight's episode there will be plenty more if this season doesn't start fixing itself!



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: