Jennifer Beals Would Like to Say...

Thursday, February 19, 2009


You know I am adorable, cuddly, cute and savvy, smart, optimistic, lovable, gentle, kind, and have an everlasting smile. My laugh is stimulating, my personality a glow. My hands are rock solid and sexified, I have the best hair (neither course or shiny), my arms are like bricks and my skin is as smooth as a baby's bottom. I am super SEXY you wouldn't even notice *wink*... My eyes are a never ending glow of passion and desire, I wear the worst outfits when I'm at work but am eager to throw on my yoga gear whenever I have a chance! I run, bike, swim, cycle, do yoga and pilates, that's why my back is sculpted into a monument of your dreams! I am self motivated and an independent woman, I stand up for what I believe in, not what others take to believe is actual. I live life to its fullest, I am a risk taker a life long learner and a teacher. I am neither selfish or hateful, I don't dwell over whether or not I can change something, I go attack it anyhow. I am spiritual and diverse, mysterious and dazzling. I adore wine and beer, country sides and cityscapes, I'm neither here nor there, I'm just me!





Bookmark and Share

0 comments: