Have a Spunky & Romantic Day!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Love You for all these reasons...
Happy V-Day!


Have a healthy, and vegetarian Valentines Day! These little twitter bugs sure know how to cook up a gardeners heart!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY CUPID... IN THE FIRE HAZARD HEART... Why does it look like cupid is going to be BBQ'd? Too much red, orange, and yellow can & will ignite you know! (i babble... haha)


Oh St. Valentine, how you rev up my lesbian engine and make me want to hop right into this cartoon that I cannot read! In any language it is mighty cute I have to say! Nothing like a lesbian mag cover for a great comedic-low on romance V-Day Card!


Happy Valentines Day my sweet & sticky love bear!


Hey SWEET CAKES, Happy V-Day! This is why you only received a card! No candy, no dinner, no cakes, no movie theatre butter with the salty popcorn, no orange crush, no ice cream, no heart cookies, none of those little mini muffins with red, white and pink sprinkles on them.... NOTTA! YOU SHOULD BE SO LUCKY!


Nothing says I Love You like a 1 DOLLAR Origami HEART!
CHEAP-SCAPE!



But we must!
We must love, and lay, and love, and lay, on this very romantic Valentines Day!



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: