Zoe Landau, You Shmuck!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Zoe Landau, U.S. Attorney! Something about that makes me want to be handcuffed and... Mmmm Mmmm, you almost got it out of me!!

She did it again, and she'll keep doing it! Flaunting herself about in the perfect roles, with the perfect wardrobe, and perfect profanity that she belts out so seductively; It's become sort of an art for her!

It doesn't matter if shes kissing girls, or guys, or boys or women (she should probably continue to kiss women...), she played that role of Zoe amazingly this evening! I'm sure it boosted the series ratings, not to mention FOX's ratings, because it is Jennifer Beals we are talking about, but not just her as a person but her ability to act and create these characters that come directly to life! You would never know she was acting anything out, she is just that good!

I think she won herself a spot on the show, at least for a few more episodes. I mean, come on, you can't end an episode with a bosom scene after screwing your ex and then just not have anything else to do with them... oh wait, that happens these days! Wow, don't lie to me, get Jennifer back on the show!! We like Zoe Landau!

Plus Kelli Williams character Dr. Gillian Foster needs a friend! (Now there's a fantasy... they were walking together in this episode and I wanted to faint!) I haven't seen her since "The Practice"!


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Estela Rengel said...

Hi! I've discovered your blog a days ago and I got amazed of the way that you write and talk. I'm from Spain (excuse me and my English) and here we are now watching Lie To Me. I must confess that I'm watching it only to see Jenn (but she hasn't appeared yet and I like so much the show, it's so interesting and makes you stay stuck in front of the TV). I love this woman and I have the need to comment you on this post!!! HAHA!!

I'm really loving you blog.

Regards.