Olives Holiday Gift Guide

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So, this years Holiday Season is off to a great start! My shopping is well on its way to being completely finished. Just a few more small things and I will be a wrapping fool! I figured I would share some of my favorite gifts; some I have bought for others and some I would love to receive, or possibly buy for myself with my miniature Christmas bonus!!


These first items are simply fabulous for those ROCK stars in your life! Jeff Davis creates a "green" theme with re-used vinyls from some of your favorite bands of the 70's! Included are: vinyl bowls, party trays, earrings and necklaces, wrist cuffs, clocks, mirrors and coasters foryour cold holiday drink to rest on!

You can find most of these items at UNCOMMONGOODS.COM!


Everyones FAVORITE gift this season will be "The L Word" Season 5 or 6.. for those fools who haven't yet purchased the last two series of the most awesomely missed show ever!

These are available at Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com or any movie store near you!

My all time most WANTED and probably going to get for myself after Christmas is Barnes & Noble's first eReader the NOOK! With its easy to read E Ink, it reads more as a book than a computer screen making it easier on the eyes! It has a 2GB memory with option to use a memory card for extra storage. 3G+WiFi makes it easy to access over 1,500 books, newspapers and magazines. An easy fully colored touch screen resides on the bottom making it easy to scroll through your very own library of your favorite picks!

Available at Barnes & Noble.. They are SOLD OUT! But a certificate is available for the holidays and your item will ship first thing next year!

Coffee, cigarettes and candles sound like a great Sunday morning to me! These little stocking stuffer's are genius for those INK-aholics close to you!

Ed Hardy introduces stuff for the everyday soul! Instead of thinking that you can't wear your inked shirt to work, you can still ink it at the office or on your much needed nicotine break! And the candles, they smell delic!!

Amazon.com for these suckers!

And Last but not least.. the new ZUNE HD! Just because it looks so dang sweet and I'm way over the iPod! The Zune has a great design; rather slick and clean. Professional looking; a real eye catcher! The colors are fantastic to look at and it has a rather smooth touch screen for your scrolling pleasure! Powered by NVIDIA.

Zune.com or BestBuy.com .. I'm sure its available at any local electronic store!

GO CRAZY! GO WILD BUT, WATCH YOUR WALLETS!!
Mine seems to missing quite a bit of CASH!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

1 comments:

MRP said...

Great gift ideas sweetheart! Don't forget...I'm still your biggest fan ;)