So why is it that Ruby Rose gets to be serenaded by these two spontaneous and outrageously talented bodies called The Veronicas? God only knows, but Rose is one lucky lady! "I Could Get Used To This" were the vocals that seduced Rose and executed the Veronicas into a touchy-touchy-hold-me-please situation! It is a shame that these three woman have denied a hot lesbian romance, you can obviously tell that they all creamed at some point during this performance. I believe that is grounds for official HOT affair material!! I only imagine, I don't take peoples words! How I would kill for my Aussie crush to serenade me with her MTV gimmicks!


Here is a horrific video (quality went a-crap) but a wonderful shot of the whole performance! Enjoy and I assure you that if you use your imagination the quality will come back!




Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there....they were amazing!