Hello World!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hello to all my LGBT friends and my non-LGBT friends! As you can see, I am new to all this jazz and have been pondering over what to include in my “NEW” blog! I want to make this blog YOURS as well as my own. I want to include fresh ideas, remarkable and energizing topics that will make people want more. I plan to utilize my excess-time follies for most of the blog, my city-escape so desperately needs attention, and I just happen to want to write about it. Also celebrity and news issues that I dwell on for days because I either find them rather fascinating or just plain-Jane that they still scream for attention. I encourage you to leave comments, along with e-mails so that this blog not only suits me but it suits my viewers; I want to talk to you!

1 comments:

MRP said...

Hello Olive,
I currently live in the Ann Arbor area also. I have only been here for a short time--about 4 months. Being part of the LGBT community, it is hard to find parts of the downtown area night-life that I might enjoy. If you know of any good bars, restaurants, or shops that may interest me, could you post them? I hear Ann Arbor has a semi-big LGBT community, although I have not come across "the place to be"...yet. Thanks!